Saturday, April 14, 2012

This is a good song, by a very good music group, maybe its not my favourite but it captures things that many people want to do, for example, to get back in time.

This message was created by Coldplay, and one of the creative techniques that were used to attract my attention is the "racconto", that is a way that film directors use to tell a story getting back in time. This message reflecs all the things that you could do, but you didnt because something bad has happened and you let te time pass away. Maybe this message is being sent to show you that life is more fragile than you think, and if you have to do something important, if you have to say what is inside of you, dont hesitate and do it because tomorrow could be too late. Now is the time to do the things that you consider important in your life.
(The Scientist - Coldplay) Five key questions by Gerson Flores.


1 comment:

  1. I like this song but I had never seen the video clip I was really interesting this caught my attetion for the technique "racconto" and the message that is being sent is really good and this make me think about the life.

    ReplyDelete