Monday, April 30, 2012

INCREDIBLE!!! Look what I found! In an article of an history website says that Queen Elizabeth I was a man !! :O  I don´t think this is true, I think it´s imposible, but look it and think... I know, in Internet there are a lot of untrues things... But why do you think somebody wanted to write somethig like this?? Why does Bram Stoker think that? how and where did he know that? I belive this is a big lie!! But it's curious anyway.
Here is the link if you want to look http://ruben-avila-calvo.suite101.net/el-secreto-de-la-reina-isabel-i-de-inglaterra-a4200

6 comments:

  1. She was a he? ha ha ha, I think that there are a lot of histories about Elizabeth I, you know, because her powerful status. But how can we know if this is true or not? And there are other movies which shows Elizabeth with a few lovers, but who knows? Only she/he knows everything :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Evelyn, I don't believe in that theory because I think that was a little exaggerated. I prefered to think Elizabeth wanted to live for her country and maybe she believed in love, so she wanted the right person who didn't show up and that's why she didn't get married.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry I removed this comment for few ortography mistakes :3

      Delete
  4. yeah, but is´t different a movie that a book about a real person. I obviously think it´s a lie. But I want to know why somebody wants to write something like that, where did he get that information?? that's my question

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a documentary about it. I'll try to post it here, but it's in YouTube.

    That's the interesting way of the "Social Sciences": we'll never know everything about a fact or a process, and everytime we'll know about new hypotesis about something or somebody... In this case, obviously the myth must be prooved with evidence. But, like somebody says: "Todo calza"...

    And, dont' worry. There are documentaries even less serious about Elizabeth(o) I. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCqiAEo75eM

    ReplyDelete